Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Midterm
I have to say I LOVE watching NCIS as part of a midterm! Zeeva is not the stereotypical woman but Tony is a giant stereotype. The one lady turned out to be the killer, also not usual. Zeeva was sent to search the house at the time the initial interview was going on after finding the two dead women because she is not empathetic which is a more usual trait in a women. Gibbs also holds the baby and comforts it when it is crying, that would be thought of as a feminine trait. Abbey is definitely not the typical woman physically, but her need for human contact is a stereotype. She is constantly giving hugs and worrying about the safety of the other team members. Gibbs is typical in that he always gave the orders and the team was expected to follow all of them. He is the definition of an alpha male in that respect. The written test was really easy I thought, hopefully I did well! It was basically definitions and applying them. The scenarios were clear cut and not meant to trick you which was greatly appreciated since all my nursing tests are based on trick questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment